Friday 29 July 2011

HOME

welcome to BLOGGER KING

BLOGGER KING  is a  blog which provides education to the user on internet knowledge,IT training,earn money online,blog tools and making blog and much more. I love to share my knowledge with you and nothing much more expecting from you. I will be very happy if  you gain something from my blog , but in favor  you have to send the feedback to me about anything missing in the blog or any suggestion just let me know that.



From Hobby to Profession

Back in 2011 I stumbled upon an article about ‘Blogging’. I didn’t know it at the time but that moment changed my life.Within 24 hours of reading the article I had started my own Blog – a personal blog where I’ve explored issues of IT TRAINING INDIA, ONLINE MONEY and Blogging ever since. I’ve learned so much from the experience of that blog that I’ve since started many other blogs.
            As my blogs have grown in popularity and have begun to generate income Blogging has grown from a hobby (some would say an obsession), to a part time job I have slowly built my blogging into a income source that has enabled me to dedicate more and more time to the medium to the point where I am currently a full time blogger – BLOGGER KING.



Why BLOGGER KING?

This site is dedicated to helping other bloggers learn the skills of blogging, share their own experiences and promote the blogging medium.
I started it in July  2011 mainly because I wanted to keep a record of what I was learning about blogging for money


CONTENT ON BLOGGER KING

*      Make money from blogs.
*     Earn online.
*     Internet advertisement.
*      Make blog.
*      URL submission
*     Blog tools
*     IT training India.
*      Site promotion.
*     SEO tools
*    Computer tricks.
  This are topics are the content of BLOGGER KING that helps in educating yourself and basically I have chosen all the topic that might be you very interested in knowing them.Since I have chosen them right now but in future I will come with many more of them .

1 comment: